RIP Trevor Strnad

Krow

Garbage Connoisseur
Mar 4, 2008
Roadkill, WV
9DEFE5FA-AB43-4823-8840-0B7A527D028D.jpeg

I liked Trevor. Met him in a mouse hole venue and had beers with him during the opening acts.

Pretty fucking bummed. I grew to appreciate TBDM over the years. It’s really not metal core. Its Slaughter of the Soul style death metal with horror movie and video game lyrics.

Trevor was a death metal encyclopedia and was genuinely excited to speak to anyone about underground metal.

Hope he found his peace.

national suicide prevention hotline:
800-273-8255

I was devastated at this horrible news yesterday. He was one of the most versatile death metal singers on the scene. Inimitable vocals and an incredible down to earth guy. It seems his mental health declined over the last couple of years, especially ever since the pandemic appeared. It's such a fucking shame, man. It hit me very hard, similarly to Riley Gale's passing in 2020. May he rest in peace... :(

Never even heard much of their music but it sucks to hear about anyone losing the battle. RIP.

even not hearing or liking his music, he had a bit of pull in the metal world and he used it to be a voice for up and coming osdm and brutal death metal bands. It made me respect him a lot. He even helped death metal bands he liked get on the undercard of his shows to get them the exposure he thought they deserved. He’s one of the reasons bands like Necrot got big.

View attachment 31088

It’s really not metal core. Its Slaughter of the Soul style death metal with horror movie and video game lyrics.

I always thought they were a metalcore band too for some reason and just kind of ignored them. I've had Verminous on constant rotation the past week though. This actually rips. Sad to see him pass this way under any circumstance though.