Ripper joins Yngwie

I guess Ripper must like pain.....
The dude can stand on his own.
Why does he keep doing this to himself?

At least Iced Earth is still a viable and current band.

Come on, Yngwie? Give me a break.
Has anyone ever said, "Hot Damn!! That vocal on "I'll See The Light Tonight" is killer!!"

I said it before......FAIL!

At least he doesn't have to try replacing a singer everyone liked this time. Trying to live up to Halford and Barlow was a no win situation. He smokes any singer Yngwie has ever had so that helps, there's no pressure or unobtainable expectations on him this time.
But I still think he needs to just stick with Beyond Fear, it's by far the best thing he's ever done!!!!

Ripper is without a doubt one of the most underrated singers.

controversial statement #1
I like Ripper Priest more than Halford's

Ripper is better than Halford in my opinion.

When it came to Iced Earth, I feel as if The Glorious Burden was missing something. But Ripper had earned his place when he did the Gettysburg trilogy and FA. there were 2 possible options shaffer had when Matt returned to metal via Pyramaze and i would have been just as happy with Matt in Pyramaze and Ripper in IE as what has transpired.

Heart of a Killer > any priest album.

remember these are simply my opinions, though any1 could picture me getting lynched right now.:lol:

Ripper is without a doubt one of the most underrated singers.

controversial statement #1
I like Ripper Priest more than Halford's

Ripper is better than Halford in my opinion.

When it came to Iced Earth, I feel as if The Glorious Burden was missing something. But Ripper had earned his place when he did the Gettysburg trilogy and FA. there were 2 possible options shaffer had when Matt returned to metal via Pyramaze and i would have been just as happy with Matt in Pyramaze and Ripper in IE as what has transpired.

Heart of a Killer > any priest album.

remember these are simply my opinions, though any1 could picture me getting lynched right now.:lol:

Yeah you just proved why nobody should bother with your opinions anymore....

At least he doesn't have to try replacing a singer everyone liked this time. Trying to live up to Halford and Barlow was a no win situation. He smokes any singer Yngwie has ever had so that helps, there's no pressure or unobtainable expectations on him this time.
But I still think he needs to just stick with Beyond Fear, it's by far the best thing he's ever done!!!!

i never liked Barlow, the only reason i got into Iced Earth was because Ripper joined.