RIPPER leaves Priest!

Pretty good I would say as he has said a few times he would like to rejoin Priest!! I am very happy Ripper has slung his hook.....or been given the boot....whichever applies! As I am an oldie but goodie...;) ...for me Priest is Priest with Halford...that's not to say I didn't like Jugulator... I did...but I would have been better with Rob on the vocals......Demolition I didn't really get into.

Which leads me onto my next thought........am I the only one to get a Rock Society Newsletter yet? Vince says in that....and I quote...."acts currently being optioned but NOT CONFIRMED are Hammerfall, Masterplan, Saxon, Halford, Magnum, My Dying Bride and In Flames". Obviously Halford may not come off if this is true re Priest reunion!!

Originally posted by dragonmaiden
Lagoon....all I am going to say that is ..... two small hairy round things!! :p

:lol: :lol:

After seeing both him and Halford on several occasions I can honestly say he is a far better vocalist. Not as good a frontman, but a better singer. (He's just got so much more power)

Originally posted by Eagle
Power or Echo on his mic?

I do think Timmy is a better photocopier salesman then Rob though!

:lol: :lol:

No I just really think Ripper is a brilliant singer. Yeah he has got a lot of echo on his mic, but......... aw fuck it, I like him!

Just noticed myself on the Priest DVD as well. As the titles go up I'm a bald bloke in a green Queensryche shirt.

Yeah he is good on Jugulator. Burn in Hell is brilliant.
I think he suffers from Blaze syndrome. They both had to follow singers who were right at the top of there game. Very hard acts to follow.

Yep it is the live at Brixton DVD i'm on.