Rise Against - Endgame (CLA Mix)

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
So I was sort of on the fence about picking up the new RA cd, but after seeing it was mixed by Chris Lord-Alge again I decided to give this a shot... and I'm rather impressed! The songwriting is great, and the mix is stellar. I love the sound of the snare. Everything just fits really great and sounds very natural. Anyone else into Rise Against?

Rise Against gets me super pumped, it´s my default soundrack to go skate. It´s like a Bad Religion with an awesome bass tone.

Didn't know they had a new album out. The last 2 have been great both in songwriting and production. I would love to find out more about their production actually.

I saw these guys open for Bad Religion like 5 years ago or something ... never heard of them but they impressed the hell out of me. Might have to check this out

and by the way @MindMunch - I love BR bass tone :p I always thought it was pretty punchy and aggressive, especially on the last several cds (even if the new one fucking blows)

Having a listen on Spotify now. Sounds good. Didn't realise CLA had mixed the last 2 albums aswell! Really need to get reading and find out about some of his techniques.

and by the way @MindMunch - I love BR bass tone :p I always thought it was pretty punchy and aggressive, especially on the last several cds (even if the new one fucking blows)

Oh, I agree. I like Bad Religion. I was not saying that Bad Religion's bass tone was bad, just that Rise Against´s is one of my favourites ever. : )

Cool mix, feeling its quite a tame album though, maybe need to give it a few more listens.