Rites Of Darkness

I'm going, and the band I'm most looking forward to see is Demigod, Vasaeleth, Funebrarum, Adorior, Cianide, Demonical, Divine Eve, Urfaust, Interment, Mitochondrion, Stargazer, Weapon, etc, etc etc....

I hope I can go. I'm going to probably just buy a ticket and sell it if I'm not able to go, because if I can but don't have the ticket I'll be more pissed than if I have it but can't go.

What Mort said.

I'm just excited in general. I haven't heard of a lot of the bands who are playing but I look forward to doing some homework. Excited about Antaeus, Evoken, Demigod, Urfaust and NUNSLAUGHTER

I'll probably shack up with some other folks but come harass y'all at the inevitable shitshow parties. I wish American hotels were like Japanese ones where you reserve months ahead of time but pay the day you check in.

I'll probably shack up with some other folks but come harass y'all at the inevitable shitshow parties. I wish American hotels were like Japanese ones where you reserve months ahead of time but pay the day you check in.

Technically you do, giving your credit card number is just to hold the room. You can show up that day and pay caysh money.

Already bought 2 tickets lol. Definitely going and super interested at the idea of staying with everyone. I'm sure we could find a nice hotel in the city that isn't $300 a night like the Tremont is in Baltimore.

Too bad that it isn't at the White Rabbit anymore and that the Alamo Lodge went out of business. That motel was party central last year and was like 4 blocks away from the venue.

YES!!!

Already bought 2 tickets lol. Definitely going and super interested at the idea of staying with everyone. I'm sure we could find a nice hotel in the city that isn't $300 a night like the Tremont is in Baltimore.

Too bad that it isn't at the White Rabbit anymore and that the Alamo Lodge went out of business. That motel was party central last year and was like 4 blocks away from the venue.