The Iron Maidens at Castle Park
3500 Polk St.
Riverside, CA 92505
(951) 785-3000
www.castlepark.com

All AGES!!

Doors at 8 PM
$10.00 - $12.00 day of show

I'm gonna have to check out the midway rides before the show - eat a corn dog and jump on the tilt a whirl :puke:bumper cars anyone? :devil:

Uggghhhhhh.....
I'll be out of town that day, but I just saw you will be in SD soon. I'll try to catch that one. I want to get the other CDs.

I'm playing at (censored) and can't go :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: It'll be the 1st Southern California show I've missed since the last private party I wasn't allowed into, 11 months ago.

thanx, good idea- i almost forgot.
can i use the black one??:tickled:
p.s-i'm getting real tempted to go in for another nerve burn

So I realized that with no Jeff, Paul or Spidey at the show that this duty might fall to me. So I took notes.:loco:

Setlist:

Aces High
Trooper
Wasted Years
Infinite Dreams
Sea of Madness
Transylvania
Alexander the Great - Kicking Total Ass BTW!
Can I play with Madness
Number of the Beast
Phantom of the Opera - Kicking Even More Ass!!
Run to the Hills

This was Heather's next-to-last show and she was ONNNNNNN! So were the rest of the girls of course. It was 110 frickin' degrees at load-in and the audience did melt away over the course of the night but the crowd that was left was enthusiastic and totally appreciative of the ladies.

Up the Bloody Irons!:headbang:

Cyall next week at Canes!:kickass:

Peace

Well I hope Heather plays after Canes, since there is probably no way I will be making it this saturday unless I get a freak burst of energy after my surgery tuesday... I really am bummed to miss last nights show and this one next week :(

Great show last night even though it was freakin HOT in that place you guys must have been dieing. Had to leave early the youngest of the three boys I took was worn out.

Aja and Heather thank you so much for hanging out with us. The boys had a blast with you, this morning when their mom picked them up they reenacted the whole night to her, riding on the rides with Heather, playing miniature golf with the two of you (they described how good you guys are at it :lol:), then seeing you perform.

Aja: You stole Dylan's (5yrs) heart, he just absolutely thinks your the greatest, especially when you pointed the mic at him during the Trooper.

Heather: Brandon's (9yrs) is just in ahhhh of you, I think he memorized your every move while you were playing.

Linda: Frankie (12yrs the worst age) just couldn't take his eyes off you, he was mad we left early he wanted to talk to you, I think he was going to try and throw his 12 year old moves on you.

Now I get to hear the boys fight about which of the Iron Maidens is the coolest.

Thanks again!!!

Later,
I'm off to the river, the Jello shooters are packed.

Great show last night even though it was freakin HOT in that place you guys must have been dieing. Had to leave early the youngest of the three boys I took was worn out.

Aja and Heather thank you so much for hanging out with us. The boys had a blast with you, this morning when their mom picked them up they reenacted the whole night to her, riding on the rides with Heather, playing miniature golf with the two of you (they described how good you guys are at it :lol:), then seeing you perform.

Aja: You stole Dylan's (5yrs) heart, he just absolutely thinks your the greatest, especially when you pointed the mic at him during the Trooper.

Heather: Brandon's (9yrs) is just in ahhhh of you, I think he memorized your every move while you were playing.

Linda: Frankie (12yrs the worst age) just couldn't take his eyes off you, he was mad we left early he wanted to talk to you, I think he was going to try and throw his 12 year old moves on you.

Now I get to hear the boys fight about which of the Iron Maidens is the coolest.

Thanks again!!!

Later,
I'm off to the river, the Jello shooters are packed.

We had such a great time hanging out with you and the boys before the show! Dylan stole MY heart - what an adorable little sweetheart he is. Give him a big hug from me and have a great time at the river!