rnb

oh, more and more since a couple of years. Specially since i sometimes go for a dance in some clubs, theres no better music to dance on i think :)
I guess i like the popular things, like tlc, beyonce, britney spears, truth hurts, usher, etc. All posers but the music is very cool :p

what about you?

Lenore said:
what about you?

i like some of it, the rythm patterns and the vocal arrangements are really cool. the thing that annoys me a bit is the videos, but i like the whole vibe you get from it, despite the fact that its being played to death. kinder, donne moi ton corps baby, ta soul baby yeah, je veux une femme like you.

breaklose said:
i like some of it, the rythm patterns and the vocal arrangements are really cool. the thing that annoys me a bit is the videos, but i like the whole vibe you get from it, despite the fact that its being played to death. kinder, donne moi ton corps baby, ta soul baby yeah, je veux une femme like you.
Yeah, same opinion, the videos are a pain to see and you get quickly tired of most of the songs because it's playing in every fucking place you go o_O
But yeah there's a few RnB songs that i do really love (This truth hurts song really turns me on:loco: ) and i can have way more fun partying on any RnB bits in clubs than in any metal club, deffo.
par contre le RnB francais jpeux vraiment pas lol chui pas ouverte à ce point là baby:tickled: alors mon corps tu l'auras pas:D

ah i just dont have any respect for that tack at all, and who says theres no better thing that one can dance to hasnt switched off mtv or the radio, the rhythms etc are all re-hashed, from early dance classics. theyre just produced differently with the latest technology and with a bit of sex, high gloss video, rnb stars framed centred, and a few slappers thrown into the equation, youve got present day rnb

the only tune i like is that In Tha Club track by 50 Cent.
it's all emptiness, but that loop gets you rocking.
Dre is busy man.

what about rap then?

toolsofthetrade said:
the only tune i like is that In Tha Club track by 50 Cent.
it's all emptiness, but that loop gets you rocking.
Dre is busy man.

what about rap then?
sometimes, but I hate the videos. It has nothing to do with talent or music, but it's all about shaking and vibrating tits and asses.

as for rap, NWA, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, and that one by Paris called Guerilla Funk, nothing else does it, and as for 50 Cent, what a fucking knobhead, id like to see him walk into a housing estate down here, see how hard he is then pfff