Roadrunner Records Summer of Metal at The Joint

M1

Threatcon Delta Force
Feb 12, 2002
New York
Visit site
Live Review from antiMUSIC.com

[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=+1]Summer of Metal Listening Party Recap[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]The listening party went great on Wednesday. Thanks to our L.A. area readers that made it out. A good time was had by all and we got to check out some new music from Roadrunner. I got there a little late so I missed part of the listening party. I did catch some new stuff from Killswitch Engage (excellent, really looking forward to that CD) and some new Slipknot. I think some people are gonna be surprised with the new Slipknot CD. We know the maggots will love it, and for the record I'm not a Slipknot fan, but I was duly impressed with what I heard, especially the guitar parts. We'll reserve the final verdict for the review of the CD, but it got my interest going. [/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]Jugulur brought the rock to kick off the live portion of the party and brought it big! How do you top Jugulur's thermo-nuclear metal? How about a set from original Anthrax throat Neil Turbin. I said it in the recap for the show but I'll say it here again, Neil blew me away. Classic heavy heavy metal style with a voice of pure balls and power. Definitely, check out the full story link for a few photos from the show, Neil's set list PLUS links to the band's involved with the party AND info on upcoming "Summer of Metal" listening parties that are happenin' across the U.S. this summer! (the May dates are up right now) We'll keep you posted about the next listening party we co-sponsor with Happenin Harry in L.A. [size=-1]- Click Here for the Full Story [/size][/font]

http://antimusic.com/photos/q-z/roadrunner/index.shtml

Cheerz,
\M1/:worship: