Rob Halford boxsets

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
In case somebody wants them, I for one doesn't. I already have the originals and I'm not into Blu-Ray technology either.

Into The Pit 4-Disc Fight Box Set
Releasing May 26, 2008

Halford Live At Rock In Rio III 5.1 DVD
Includes: Resurrection - Remastered
2-Disc Halford Digi-Pak Releasing September 23, 2008

Halford Live Insurrection - Remixed And Remastered Available in CD & 5.1 Hi-Definition Audio on Blu-Ray Disc
Releasing September 23, 2008

Metal God Entertainment and Rob Halford are pleased to announce the release of
two custom-designed Digi-Paks with exclusive new DVD content for 2008.

'Into The Pit' a four-disc collection from Fight releases May 26, 2008 and
includes Fight's original recordings re-engineered for release: War Of Words -
Remixed and Remastered; Mutations - Remastered; A Small Deadly Space - Remixed and Remastered as well as a new DVD release 'Live In Phoenix' featuring rare and unreleased Fight footage.

Into The Pit will debut in a Numbered Digi-Pak Edition, original Rob Halford
autograph and 24-page booklet. World-wide release begins May 26th at local and online retailers.

'Halford Live At Rock In Rio III' a 5.1 DVD also includes Halford's debut
recording 'Resurrection - Remastered' and releases September 23, 2008.
13-cameras are fixed on Metal's most diverse band of the decade as The Metal God delivers one of his best live performances in front of two-hundred thousand+ Brazilians.

Halford's 2001 double-live CD 'Live Insurrection' makes its debut in Blu-Ray
Hi-Definition 5.1 Surround Audio September 23, 2008. Live Insurrection -
Remastered Blu-Ray will feature a custom-designed Digi-Pak, original Rob Halford autograph and 20 Page Booklet including rare pictures and exclusive liner notes. Live Insurrection will dazzle Metal God music fans possessing the latest in 5.1 Blu-Ray technologies.

Lucky dog. I miss writing reviews and getting free stuff.

This "writing" thing has really picked up...
I'm writing(?) for five different places these days...
The contact list has grown and I don't have to ask
anymore shit just arrives...
There's a contest that the PR folks are putting on where there will be give aways. I will keep you guys posted on what site (that I'm affiliated with) lands one of these give-aways so you guys can enter...

In case somebody wants them, I for one doesn't. I already have the originals and I'm not into Blu-Ray technology either.

I can see not buying them again because you have the originals, but what's not to like about Blu-ray?

Uncompressed sound and about the highest sampling rate possible and around 60 GB of storage on a single disc? :kickass::headbang::worship: I love this format!

Uncompressed sound and about the highest sampling rate possible and around 60 GB of storage on a single disc? :kickass::headbang::worship: I love this format!

I already have a DVD player I see no reason to invest in a Blu-Ray machine.

I already have a DVD player I see no reason to invest in a Blu-Ray machine.

In a few years, you're not going to have the option. Hi-Def DVD is all but dead and with Blu-ray technology assuredly to come down in price in a short time, we'll see the regular DVD format going the way of VHS and Beta tape.

I got my Hi-Def TV and PS3. The picture is great and the sound is phenomenal! :kickass::headbang::worship:kickass::headbang::worship:kickass::headbang::worship: