Robert Left The Band

Wow. Didn't expect that to be on Digital Metal. I only posted that on our website yesterday. Anyways, yes, I will no longer be performing the rhythm guitar parts with Daylight Dies. Philly was my last show. It has been an extremely fun 3 years, and I know that the experience has been completely worthwhile. Barre, Jesse, Guthrie, and Egan are some of my best friends, and Daylight Dies is definetely on their way up. I don't want to say too much, but know that they will not be off the stage for long. I know I'll be seeing you guys at least once a week, but I'll still say, best of luck with future shows and I look forward to enjoying a Daylight Dies performance from a different perspective! :)

Robert Daugherty
Dreamscapes of the Perverse

But, but....Bob you can't leave! But if you must, it was really great hanging out with you last weekend. To bad I can't say the same for the rest of the band....hehehehe. Kidding aside, I hope that everything works out for you in the future, whether your working at a nuclear power plant or at Dunkin Donuts. Maybe we will still see you in New Jersey? Bye!

Blythe aka B-licious

Oh well. Like it says on the site, 'an era has come...and gone.'

Its really good to see the members (and ex-members) actively post on this forum.

Damned shame, its a damned shame. I've actually never gotten the chance to see you guys live unfortunately. Hopefully this summer you'll roll through philly again...