Robin (drummer) quits Morgana Lefay

Just heard the news. :cry: I sure didn't see that one coming! :OMG: It makes me even more glad that I went to Powerfest this year.

Echoing Rob's sentiment -- best of luck to Robin and to the Morgana guys! :headbang:

Steph

I should have done this earlier but as the dumb ass I am I waited for an official thing from the band...

Point one:
I cannot thank John (Shit Fuck Extraordinary), Alina (MAMA), Chris (the Bitch) and Rob (The Insignificant, haha) enough...there´s just not words to describe my gratitude...none...only my love for these people and I hope they know it.

Point two:
I left the band due to personal differences, my close friends know why. That's all I have to say on the subject, I will not badmouth anyone.

Point three:
You haven't heard enough of me!

If anyone feels the need for a swedish dumb fuck dummerboy:
korkil@hotmail.com (that's also my MSN)
robin@doomsday.se

Feel free to abuse me ;)

/R

Korkil said:
Point two:
I left the band due to personal differences, my close friends know why. That's all I have to say on the subject, I will not badmouth anyone.

Thanks for maintaining an air of class and dignity in what I'm sure was not an easy decision to make.

I am the emcee who introduced you the night of PowerFest in Chicago. To be honest, I had never heard of you guys until you were announced on the bill for Powerfest in 2005. In that short time, I've become a rabid fan of Morgana Lefay. I will definitely watch your upcoming projects with much interest and anticipation -- I think all of you are extremely talented individuals. It's too bad you won't be a part of ML anymore, but thank you for your contributions which have given me some incredible music to remember you by.

All the best to you,
Nathan "The SwordLord" Block

SwordLord said:
Thanks for maintaining an air of class and dignity in what I'm sure was not an easy decision to make.

I am the emcee who introduced you the night of PowerFest in Chicago. To be honest, I had never heard of you guys until you were announced on the bill for Powerfest in 2005. In that short time, I've become a rabid fan of Morgana Lefay. I will definitely watch your upcoming projects with much interest and anticipation -- I think all of you are extremely talented individuals. It's too bad you won't be a part of ML anymore, but thank you for your contributions which have given me some incredible music to remember you by.

All the best to you,
Nathan "The SwordLord" Block

Thanx for recognizing, and You did a fucking GREAT job as MC bro!
Respect!

/R

Fuckin A Robin!!! Its all good , you have to do what you have to do right? It was great hainging out at both Powerfests and hopefully you'll be back there or somewhere else down the road!!!I look forward to hearing whatever it is your next project will be!!!

Bear

damndamndamndamndamndamn (I can't say "damn" enough times for this news)... Morgana Lefay will be poorer for not having you, man, but it's good to hear that they, and you, will stay in the biz...

Korkil said:
I should have done this earlier but as the dumb ass I am I waited for an official thing from the band...

Point one:
I cannot thank John (Shit Fuck Extraordinary), Alina (MAMA), Chris (the Bitch) and Rob (The Insignificant, haha) enough...there´s just not words to describe my gratitude...none...only my love for these people and I hope they know it.

Point two:

Point three:
You haven't heard enough of me!

If anyone feels the need for a swedish dumb fuck dummerboy:
korkil@hotmail.com (that's also my MSN)
robin@doomsday.se

Feel free to abuse me ;)

/R
Fuck you. I'm from hell.

;)

Sorry to hear this news but you have to look out for yourself always. Best of luck and great meeting you in Chicago!! :)

^^
Uh....
watermelon3.jpg

I'll pop YOU in the cornhole dear ;)

So, don't bend over for a beer :p

1st of may is the day that You shall fear MWAHAHAA

Damn...that rhymed...maybe I should write lyrics for You ;)

You better quit rhymin' or they'll think that you're queer

then jokes about cornholin' watermelons is all that you'll hear...