Rock Band Network now LIVE! Skeletonwitch, etc

When I first heard about RBN I was hoping I'd be able to start authoring some tracks for some of my favorite unsigned/local bands. Don't think it's going to happen. Too much of a time commitment.

But if any bands or labels that frequent the PPUSA Board are interested in getting their music into the RBN, I did hear about a promo that Tunecore was running. Hopefully it's still going. Only $999 to author a song (regular charge $2500).

http://www.tunecore.com/index/promotion/159

Free Spirit has a song on there too, which I find somewhat surreal. So far it's only for Xbox though, so I can't try it out on the PS3. I think this could be a good marketing gimmick for bands.

Suspyre is working around the clock to have an addition to the rockband network.

In the works now: "April in the Fall" from the album A Great Divide

We will let you know as soon as it's available.

Thanks.

Just downloaded these tracks and they are hella fun to play. I love the ability to play power metal and prog in Rock Band now. :worship:rock:

From what I understand they are working on getting it transfered there. I personally own both consoles, but the way I see it...even if it takes awhile to get to PS3, you are just going to have a much larger library for launch than Xbox 360 users have.

Ayreon???? Orphaned Land???? FFFFffffffff

I haven't played in months but as soon as it gets transferred to PS3, I am so dusting off the drumset.