Rock Candy on tap for reissue (the list)

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
taken from their website. FINALLY someone is doing the Dokken albums!!

Dokken ‘Breaking The Chains’, ‘Tooth And Nail’, ‘Under Lock & Key’, Le Roux ‘Last Safe Place’ + ‘So Fired Up’, Kings X ‘Out OF The Silent Planet’, Tommy Shaw ‘Ambition’, Blue Murder ‘S/T’, Freddie Salem & The Wild Cats, Lightning Raiders ‘Sweet Revenge’, Blackfoot ‘Highway Song Live’, ‘Marauder’, ‘Tomcattin’, Arc Angel ‘S/T’, Black Rose ‘S/T’, Danny Wilde ‘The Boyfriend’, Witness ‘S/T’ + Bonus Tracks, Mother’s Finest ‘Iron Age’, World Trade ‘S/T’, Jeff Paris ‘Race To Paradise’ & ‘Wired Up’, Sandy Stewart ‘Cat Dancer’… and many, many more…And introducing HARD ROCK CANDY… Early seventies proto metal classics including Stepson ‘S/T’, Diamond REO ‘Dirty Diamonds’, Paris ‘S/T’, Road ‘S/T’, Captain Beyond ‘S/T’… stay tuned for further details shortly.

Damn, I can see my money evaporating before my eyes. Dokkens are a must have, and as a big '70s proto metal fan, I am very stoked that they're looking in that direction. A lot of those old gems weren't done as well as they could have been by Repertoire.

Damn, I can see my money evaporating before my eyes. Dokkens are a must have, and as a big '70s proto metal fan, I am very stoked that they're looking in that direction. A lot of those old gems weren't done as well as they could have been by Repertoire.

yup, just spent WAY too much money at NEH. but FREE SHIPPING until christmas eve is nice deal!

LA GUNS, SPYS, STREETHEART, etc.

King's X????? Holy shit!

Explain Rock Candy...is there ever any extra stuff on them?

Rock Candy is two old metal columnists from the UK.

Basically, they do all their licensing via the major labels (a few exceptions thrown in) so they aren't able to add bonus tracks unless they are the major labels bonus tracks to begin with.

But like Justin said it all about their booklets, essays and new mastering. Sometimes the new mastering isn't the greatest I will admit. For the most part it's top notch. I have come across some disappointing ones more recently.

About damn time the Dokken cat. is being done. Maybe the 'Back in the Streets' material will be included.
Now need the Dios.
Still it is a little nerve racking having most of these calbums already.
That Witness is really good.

About damn time the Dokken cat. is being done. Maybe the 'Back in the Streets' material will be included.
Now need the Dios.
Still it is a little nerve racking having most of these calbums already.
That Witness is really good.

Back On The Streets will not be included unless it was released on Elektra like the other albums. If not, I doubt Don will give it up to Rock Candy to reissue.