rock in rio dvd and album pushed back to 2002 !!

MRCROWLEY

im dreaming neon black
Apr 16, 2001
WARABROOK/NEWCASTLE
Visit site
"This is from www.cavemanproductions.com, Kevin Shirley(producer) web site:

"* Seems the Iron Maiden DVD and live CD set from Rio have been pushed back for a 2002 release - and I'm not sure about the Journey DVD release schedule yet. Just spoke to crazy Maiden vocalist/ novelist/ screen writer/ olympic fencer and pilot Bruce Dickinson, who has just started line training for British Airways - flying a Boeing 757 around Europe, " Did a Heathrow-Frankfurt return and then Heathrow-Munich and a night stop.....oh yeah...flew the real thing at Shannon the other day. 10 touch and goes in a 757....bloody hell...bit of a rush! The only casualty was the seagull that hit us at 100 feet into Heathrow (ouch..headache)"
That's it - now I need coffee!

BUGGER !

:heh:

I'm almost relieved to hear it, actually...
Disappointed of course, but I've bought far too much stuff this year already, and it's only August!
Is the Rock In Rio thing coming out on VHS as well?

W

PS: Also on the subject of things I would like and don't really need, what do y'all think of Sabbath's "Forbidden"?

I agree crossy, talk about taking your bloody time!! I swear if they dont add anything extra and its just the show Ill be most upset. Ill still buy it though. And the cd. :)

I won't be getting it - the last thing I need is another live Maiden album that will sound just like the rest.

As always with Maiden, they take ages to release the simplist... simplest? - hmm, can't spell today... EASIEST of things and then when they finally release them, nobody really cares about em. Well, I don't care about em, anyway! :)

Still waiting on Visions of the Beast, or whatever it was called, as well as all of the other things they've mentioned over the years - remember the archival live footage they said something about a couple of years back?

The only reason I have any interest in the band anymore is because I've been following them for 15 years or so. Otherwise they would just be another pop group.