Rocker Axl Rose jailed in Stockholm

:lol: I was just getting ready to post this! Maybe he's looking for a reson to delay the release of Chinese Democracy again. :lol:

Axel Rose should be put down. I'm SO sick of these *rock stars*. Maybe he should get Randy Coven in his band, then they can both fight over who's a bigger star. The music biz is slowly changing, an eventually these kinds of people will have to learn to adapt.....Fuggem!

J-Dubya - Does like the fact that Ron Thal is in GnR.......

Does really Axl matters anymore in the universal scheme of things? :devil:

NP: Pharaoh - 'Fighting'

Wyvern said:
Does Axl really matter anymore in the universal scheme of things? :devil:

NO! :lol:

He bit him?!? right?!? Did he pull his hair and scratch the dude with his nails also? Maybe throw some stones at him???

Pussy comes to mind. Oh yeah, and idiot.

Once again, let's hope that Benedictum DOESN'T tour with axles and roses...

Axl Rose is an asshole his head is so buried up his own arse. I bet he only had this fight in order to get some minor media attention. There was a time when he was a decent rock star way back when, he is a money hungry prick now though you only have to look at Guns N Roses to see that. The band has gone from a legendary rock band to Axl and a back group. They aren't even fit to play pub gigs.

carnut said:
Oh my god, I'm really sorry he's in jail ..............NOT :heh:

Every metal-head on this planet should walk up to Axl if they ever see him and thump him on the head. He can't sing and has no class. There is a fine line between being a "bad-biy" and being a numbskull and Axl has went far left into the "numbskull" area years ago.

Bryant

Maybe the Swedes can give Axl a viking funeral...after all he's dead for the scene anyway :devil:

Welcome to the psycho ward mate! Post hard and drink soft...or the other way around :lol: