Rocket To Russia alphamail

Good news - what will they drop out though ??

Antisocial could go a miss for a while IMHO.

Agreed. Antisocial and Got The Time need to be set aside and different ones played for a while. They have PLENTY of covers and stuff from the POT time period if that's the time frame they go for for those songs on tour.

I am in such agreement as I am tired of the "those are their hits" line given when used to keep those songs in their set list. I am a huge anthrax fan like everyone on this board and I am not stuck with just 2 songs in my mind over the 15 plus years of being a fan. I would love to hear John play other older ones along with bringing back other John era songs.

i would love to hear those 3 songs if they ever get downunder again,i remember the 2 opening songs they did on stomp tour,random acts and fueled...how the fuck can u not have those 2 songs in the setlist they are totally crushing!!!

time to mix the setlist anthrax,take a leaf out of metallica's book u know,it took them along time to drop seek and destroy but they did it as well as other songs.

Bush doing Finale!!!!heaviest song from SOU4EAH.
When they play headline gigs the should play way more different songs, but when you just got 40 minutes on a festival , go for the catchy ones!!

How about just adding those songs and NOT dropping anything?
I don't understand their thinking of playing 90 minutes or less.
When I saw Rush on their last tour, who are all about 50 years old, they played for 2 hours and 45 minutes. If Neil Peart can play the hell out of his drums for that long every show, then so can Charlie.
Anthrax has never even played a 2 hour concert, let alone over 2 hours.
That's always kinda bugged me about them.
Sorry for the negativity, I love the band and their music, but in my opinion they've just always seemed "lazy" when it comes to the time length of their concerts.

nythraxfan said:
How about just adding those songs and NOT dropping anything?
I don't understand their thinking of playing 90 minutes or less.
When I saw Rush on their last tour, who are all about 50 years old, they played for 2 hours and 45 minutes. If Neil Peart can play the hell out of his drums for that long every show, then so can Charlie.
Anthrax has never even played a 2 hour concert, let alone over 2 hours.
That's always kinda bugged me about them.
Sorry for the negativity, I love the band and their music, but in my opinion they've just always seemed "lazy" when it comes to the time length of their concerts.

I agree, they've got so many good songs they could easily play well over two hours, they look in better shape than half the people in the crowd too so they should have the stamina. Even Ozzy plays for up to an hour and a half and he's well and truly fucked!

Sorry, scrub that comment about Ozzy, I've realised that about half an hour of his set when I saw him was Zack performing a sexual act on his axe, whilst Ozzy presumably had a cup of tea.