ROCKSTAR MAYHEM TOUR!!!

^ Not me.
Ehh I don't know if I'll go to this. Maybe. There are some real shit bands but whatever.

What's the point in not going? When I look back on my life, I would like to think that I saw as many shows as I could, met as many people as I could, and had a good time everywhere I went.

I don't wanna look back and wonder why I didn't see my favorite band just because I didn't like the band that played before 'em.

But that's just me, I like to party.

What's the point in not going? When I look back on my life, I would like to think that I saw as many shows as I could, met as many people as I could, and had a good time everywhere I went.

I don't wanna look back and wonder why I didn't see my favorite band just because I didn't like the band that played before 'em.

But that's just me, I like to party.

hahaha I agree. it's not like you have to see the shitty bands(Slipknot, Disturbed, etc.) you can just enjoy the bands you like. and trust me, you'll enjoy suicide silence. not a show to miss man.

I don't give a fuck if people don't like the same bands as I do.

I like Slipknot. I like Suicide Silence. I like Walls of Jericho. I like The Red Chord. I like Machine Head...and more.

So for me, this tour is gonna be fucking phenomenal.