ROCKWALK PICTURES

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
I went to the rockwalk before the Edguy/Hammerfall show to see if they had put Iron Maidens plaque in yet...and they have not. I thought I'd post a few pics to show you all what it's like.
100_1654.jpg

100_1647.jpg

100_1643.jpg

100_1665.jpg

100_1659.jpg

I was a bit miffed at seeing the Black Crowe's (inducted 2001)with a plaque :erk: I personally don't see how they've made a signifigant contribution to rock-n-roll. They were southern based blues rock...like so many others before them...

kittybeast said:
I was a bit miffed at seeing the Black Crowe's (inducted 2001)with a plaque :erk: I personally don't see how they've made a signifigant contribution to rock-n-roll. They were southern based blues rock...like so many others before them...

I dont think they are anything special ...but somebody must :puke:

Love the Motorhead slab, Lemmy is definitively God, and God gives the finger to the world!

g045.gif

Thanks for the pics. When I was in L.A. this spirng I again took the Rockwalk tour, I didn't take my camera & didn't bother with the throw aways, I was kicking myself on the plane ride back. These picks brought back some memories.
I hunted down the Lemmy/Motorhead, as well as the KISS & the Ace Frehley...
Thanks!
6 \m/

sixxswine said:
Thanks for the pics. When I was in L.A. this spirng I again took the Rockwalk tour, I didn't take my camera & didn't bother with the throw aways, I was kicking myself on the plane ride back. These picks brought back some memories.
I hunted down the Lemmy/Motorhead, as well as the KISS & the Ace Frehley...
Thanks!
6 \m/

Anytime dude! I have some more of the VH guitar, the Keith Moon drumset..will post :D

Wow! Great pictures. Yet another reason to visit LA. I was but a wee lad the last time I was there back in, what, '73? Back then it was Disney and Knotts Berry Farm.