Roll Call 12/12 Brooklyn NY

Jun 21, 2002
NY
Who's going to this one at L'Amours in Brooklyn NY? I'll be there real early probably in my Death Human shirt. I'm a big tall blonde dude. Who here thinks it would be cool if one of these bands covered a Death song. Let's not forget that on 12/13/01 Chuck Schuldiner died. Considering how many opening bands L'Amours usually has, it'll probably be the 13th before Bodom even goes on! Also the boys in Nevermore are huge Death fans as well as you can see on the inside of the Enemies of Reality cd where they dedicate the record to Chuck. I dunno...just think it would be cool to hear Alexi scream Crystal Mountain.

I'm fucking there!! Can't wait 'til tomorrow night! It's gonna be sick!
Hatebreeder shirt, glasses, big guy, facial hair on chin. Say what's up if you see me anybody! FUCKING COB.....IN BROOKLYN!

I'll be there, not sure what shirt I'll be wearing yet, I'll post when i decide:)
Most likely will be Opeth or Metal Gods, but i cant wait to see Bodom tear it up! Also, does anyone know how easy it is to meet up with any of the bands after the show? I know with L'Amours the buses park right on the road right by where you stand waiting on line. When I saw Arch Enemy members of the band were just walking around with video cameras and such, was a very cool environment. I was planning to bring my camera and maybe some stuff to get signed, and I would love to be able to shake hands with the great Children of Bodom!

MagSec4 said:
Holy shit Contra for Nintendo! \,,/
time to reminisce...

ahh...
ok so yeah.. My brother'll be there actually. As for Death, I can't say I've heard them much.
1. Contra rules!
2. Why aren't you going to the show?
3. WHY HAVEN"T YOU HEARD MUCH DEATH?! The double bass riff compels you? Download Flattening of Emotions!

1. Yes
2. At the moment, I'm a bit far from home
wink.gif

But I've of course had the pleasure.
3. Sure, what the hell, I'll give it a whirl right now..

The Lantern Nut said:
King Steve I of Countingthreadland? You still around? I thought you got your ass banned?
MagSec can't get me banned. I was just not posting on this forum. You must realize this forum is just a part of the huge UltimateMetal community and I'm active on at least 20 forums here. The counting threads weren't even me much. Many people had more posts than me on the first one, I figured it would be fun to make some more and watch MagSec make an ass of himself :)

I'll probably be there. I'm 6'8", probably wearing all black, semi-long hair, and probably with my brother who is about as tall as me, with short hair, and a friend with semi-long gelled black hair (not tall though).

and here's a pic of me, my hair will hae more volume though and curl a bit more since it's not wet :( (yes it looks stupid now)
http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=5776619&selected=216575

It's just mere hours away.... The anticipation is overwhelming. Meeting Alexi again will cause mass hyperventilation and hysteria... not to mention the fact that I'll be seeing them live in mere hours. I'm going to be using a bunch of confusing methods of public transportation [Path, Light Rail, etc.] to get there, but it's all more than worth it.

well i'm leaving in a few minutes, gonna get there a bit early, if i'm lucky maybe i can meet the band \m/ Anyway, i'm in my metal gods shirt, and my friends are wearing opeth and hatebreeder. i still cant believe it, i'm gonna see BODOM! c ya there guys