Rolling Stone interview with Charlie

Yeah, Scott & Charles come across as complete tools whenever they talk about their singer(s).

They really do. But I suppose, in their defence, if Bush is out the band and Joey's in, they NEED to talk up Joey, whether they prefer Bush or not. You couldn't have them saying "Bush is better, Joey was second choice", people would think that was ridiculous - it'd be a PR disaster. Something they seem to be very good at. :erk:

They really do. But I suppose, in their defence, if Bush is out the band and Joey's in, they NEED to talk up Joey, whether they prefer Bush or not. You couldn't have them saying "Bush is better, Joey was second choice", people would think that was ridiculous - it'd be a PR disaster. Something they seem to be very good at. :erk:

That's true of course, but the whole "it sounds like Anthrax again" is so laughable, no matter whether they're right or not.

That's true of course, but the whole "it sounds like Anthrax again" is so laughable, no matter whether they're right or not.

Exactly. These guys (Scott & Charlene) need to take a course in PR. The stuff they say, is just ridiculous. No matter who's in the band they say it's "the best", "the real Anthrax", etc. No wonder why, most people consider them a joke. Just looking at this board, it's amazing (in some ways) how dead it is now, and how hopping it was in '02, and '03.....and then again in '05 (with the ill-fated "reunion"). I think people just don't care or trust these guys. And who can blame them?

Actually, this place might be dead but plenty people (including me) seem to follow them on Facebook and, presumably, all the other fuckin social websites like Twitter and that.