Rolling Stone Mag is full of crackheads!!!

Devin_Damien

Thraxian Cult High Priest
Oct 22, 2003
Joisey yo!
www.kostasm.com
I am now 100% convinced that Rolling Stone Magazine is full of absolute crackheads. Who are these douchebags, "The Strokes" ???? Their new cover claims them as the new "KINGS OF ROCK" ??!!!

What the FUCK??!! One of them looks like Screech Powers from saved by the bell. He's got fucking pubic hair on his head!!!

The world is going to shit. Hurry up and flush...I want this to end NOW!

the Strokes and the White Stripes both blow. they are bad, very bad imitations of Minnesota's the Replacements. If they got any worse I'd have to shoot anybody who listens to them, they're that bad, even the wife agrees.

My girlfriend and her friends love the Strokes and I've been to two of their shows.

I don't give two fucks about them but I give them respect for having the success that they have without having any chops. The level of where they're at in guitar playing skills is probably what Scott Ian had when he was 13.

What I'm saying is, why can't they just say something like "These guys are a great band." or " Make way for the new guys" .... Instead they give them some false kingdom, crown and throne and they just reared their (ugly) heads. It just shows you dont have to impress the nation with talent...just impress the right ONE. Then BINGO! You're a superstar with ONE album and ONE hit. We'll be making fun of these guys faster than it took us to make fun of Milli Vanilli.

Seems it´s not about consistency anymore... let the Strokes release two or three albums more that the critics love as much as the first ones and then we can call them "a legendary band"... fuck it, where is my Green Jelly-CD...

It's a fashion that will be blown away. Only The Immortal stay alive. (No, I don't mean the band Immortal :lol:)

Newsflash!!!!

The dawn of the apocolypse is upon us!

The cover of Spin magazine showed that fruit basket with the pubic scalp and had the nerve to call the Strokes "The coolest band on earth"

When i get to hell, it's going to be an eternal Strokes concert. And in between sets, Satan will come out and say Anthrax is next.....for the rest of time.