RONNIE ATKINS: One Shot

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
PRETTY MAIDS VOCALIST RONNIE ATKINS TO RELEASE ONE SHOT SOLO ALBUM IN MARCH; "REAL" MUSIC VIDEO STREAMING

"...Frontiers Music Srl has announced the release of Danish vocalist Ronnie Atkins' new solo album, One Shot. The acclaimed Pretty Maids and Nordic Union vocalist will release his new solo album on March 12....Pre-order/save One Shot, including limited edition color vinyl, here (Frontiers EU and US Shops, as well as Nordic retailers, will have an exclusive Yellow vinyl. JPC in Germany has an exclusive Translucent Blue vinyl. For U. customers, the limited edition color vinyl is not available from Bandwear. It will be available for you to pre-order upon the imminent launch of Frontiers new US store)...."

oneshotcd1220.jpeg

From Ronnie Atkins FB page:

"Totally floored and overwhelmed by the in generel reception, the reviews and the feedback I’ve had here on the social medias of my new album.
Aprox a year ago I wasn’t too sure that I would actually even be around to witness the release of “ One Shot “.
It feels a bit surreal and it might sound a little “ drama queenish” but it is nevertheless the truth.
However I’m still here and I feel good
So god bless you all for all the encouragement, the kind words and all the back up and love you’ve send my way ❤️
Have a wonderfull Sunday and let me know what’s your favorite tracks so far ?

// R.A"