RONNIE JAMES DIO On VIVIAN CAMPBELL: 'I Hope He F**king Dies'

Seems kind of fishy that you'd spend your time meeting Ronnie James Dio and WASTE it talking about Vivian Campbell. And just happen to have a camera handy... Seems kind of fishy. But, it's pretty damn justified IMO... Good job to Ronnie for being candid and open about it. He does seem REALLY pissed off at Viv.

Namely... I still have this thing that was taken from a 2003 interview with Vivian Campbell about material he worked on in his younger days...

"The real irony of that is I actually don't like hard rock music. I know it's a strange thing to say, but I don't really care about my past contributions. Even now I still get these guys coming up to me going 'Duuuuuuuude!', giving me the Dio devil sign and yelling "Holy Diver!!" and "Rainbow In The Dark, whoo hoo!!" and it's cool that they remember it, but that music never mattered to me - and still doesn't."

Really Vivian? Well that's like pissing in the face of all the fans, so thanks a lot, and nice job refusing to autograph any copy of Holy Diver, Last in Line, or Sacred Heart. He should really stop being a cunt.

I actually had a reverse situation when I met KISS at a Meet and Greet, in like 92 or 93.

Bruce Kulick of course was still on guitar.

I brought my vinyl copy of DYNASTY for the band to sign. When they passed it down the line, Bruce flipped it over, signed the back and said, "Time for you to buy some new records" I was about to say, "Time for you to play on a good KISS album" but figured this poor hired gun has to live in Ace's shadow the rest of his life.

All was quickly forgotten as we got to Paul Stanley who of course immediately proceeded to hit on my girlfriend at the time... :lol: