ROOM EXPERIENCE Featuring DAVID READMAN

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Introducing ROOM EXPERIENCE Featuring DAVID READMAN

Room Experience is the name of a brand new high profile project, born from the artistic partnership between keyboardist and songwriter Gianluca Firmo (from Brescia, Italy) and the production team composed by Davide "Dave Rox" Barbieri (Wheels Of Fire, Charming Grace) and Pierpaolo "Zorro11" Monti (Shining Line, Charming Grace, Lionville).

The debut album is currently being recorded in Italy under the production's oversight of duo Barbieri/Monti, while mix and mastering duties will be handled by star producer of the moment, Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline, Edge Of Forever, Rated X, Shining Line), at his Ivorytears Music Studio in Somma Lombardo (Va, Italy).

Firmo's songwriting skills are going to offer an exciting journey through a wide range of melodic rock styles, with influences coming from classic AOR to more up-to-date melodic hard-rock. With such a rich variety of styles to face, a powerhouse and versatile vocalist was needed in order to carry songs to completion, so UK's extraordinary singer David Readman (Pink Cream 69, Voodoo Circle) was officially approached to perform all the songs of the project.

The album is scheduled for a release in early 2015 on label tba. Further details regarding additional guests involved and more infos about the project will follow in the next weeks.

1st Official Trailer:

Room Experience official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/roomexperienceofficial

Last edited by a moderator:
Cover Art & New Track From ROOM EXPERIENCE Debut Announced

roomexperience-regular500.jpg

"Shock Me"

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow Came is nice and ok and I love the sax solo though it's too sedate but maybe it will grow on me. I love Shock Me though as it's more uptempo and very catchy. Readman sounds really good but I wasn't sure he's suited to AOR, but he proves he is and can sing almost anything. The music is lush as anything but could do with a bit more punch. Maybe the other songs will have it. The Care of Night is an AOR disk with just the right punch that I need. This might be something to put on lazy summer days and while the hours away.

ROOM EXPERIENCE Debut Out in Japan July 13

"....AnderStein Music is proud to announce the signing of Room Experience for a special Japanese edition of its debut album, set for release on July 13.

The limited edition of the album, initially released in 2015 by MelodicRock Records (feat. 3 bonus tracks), went sold out in less than two weeks after the official release date.
For all the fans and collectors who missed it comes this very special Japanese version printed in 500 copies, containing all the tracks from the first limited edition, plus the exclusive addition of a full revisited acoustic version of "Run To You", feat. Charles V. Rox Vaccaro (from 90s cult melodic rock band Lipstik) very special guest on acoustic guitar...."