Roster Announcement: ReinXeed out, Replacement Named

I know that there is so much that you do to make the sausage, and for that I am truly grateful. I just enjoy every tasty morsel of that magnificent sausage that you create every single year.

For me, this sounds like an upgrade for I found ReinXeed a bit limited in range, but either way a good band drops out and is replaced by another good band.

Thanks Glenn!!!

Honestly I definitely prefer Reinxeed, but I'm not going to complain since it was their doing. I take it they haven't responded yet?

As for Divinity Compromised, they don't do it for me but if others are excited for them, then it's good for the festival.

From ReinXeed's twitter:

@ReinXeeds: We are very sorry to announce our cancellation of @ProgPowerUSA and all other shows and festivals in 2013.
They just posted a slightly longer explanation on their Facebook:
Statement from ReinXeed
We are very sorry to announce our cancellation of ProgPower USA and all other shows and festivals in 2013.

Due to personal private reasons Tommy ReinXeed will not do any more live shows after the "Rock out Wild" festival and for the rest of the year.

We are all very sorry about this but respect his decision and are looking forward to the upcoming release of the album "A New World" and new strenght and motivation to tour in the future./ The ReinXeed Alliance

Talk about vague. Almost seems like it might be a health thing, but then I question that if he's still doing another show.
It sounds like burnout, but it's hard to read too much into the semantics of something that's written by someone for whom English probably isn't a first language. I was looking forward to them as some fun, cheesy power metal, but Divinity Compromised sound very promising...it's a shitty situation for all involved, but Glenn seems to have a knack for making the absolute best of a bad hand.

wow... based on that song alone im very excited for the replacement. way better

I am also looking forward to the replacement - definitely feel bad for all the ReinXeed fans (and I was looking forward to see their set), but after hearing this it seems to be more to my liking.

Glenn with another rabbit out of his hat FTW!

Damn! I was really looking forward to that (not to mention the possibility of Tommy and Pellek doing a collaboration).

After hearing Divinity Compromised on Progpalace radio a few months ago, I've been hooked. I like ReinXeed ok, but wasn't necessarily looking forward to seeing them, so this is a most welcome line-up change for me. Definitely looking forward to seeing Divinity Compromised, especially after reading about their live performances being good as well. Unfortunate that late cancellations have such a ripple effect to the vendors.

I know that there is so much that you do to make the sausage, and for that I am truly grateful. I just enjoy every tasty morsel of that magnificent sausage that you create every single year.

For me, this sounds like an upgrade for I found ReinXeed a bit limited in range, but either way a good band drops out and is replaced by another good band.

Thanks Glenn!!!

Okay - I am a pretty obnoxious Glenn Fanboy, but even I have stopped short of sausage references!

It simply would NOT be Progpower without a band cancelling due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control. I am waiting for an assclown to say the event should compensate with TWO bands to replace ReinXeed...

Glenn's professionalism at handling these situations is impressive.

"take home a pack of Tennesse Pride" lol

FTW!

tennessee-pride-roll-sausage.jpg

Yeah I'll haveta second mortgage the house now, after buying 1000 of each ReinXeed CD for PP. Hey, what you gonna do? :loco: :Spin: ;) :lol:

Not sure if you're kidding about that or not, and I'm seriously curious to ask this but - do you normally buy that much product for when the bands are playing and do you really sell that much? That sure sounds like an awful lot of units to move in one weekend even if they were playing!

edit: nvm I see what u did there lololol.

Not sure if you're kidding about that or not, and I'm seriously curious to ask this but - do you normally buy that much product for when the bands are playing and do you really sell that much? That sure sounds like an awful lot of units to move in one weekend even if they were playing!

edit: nvm I see what u did there lololol.

Yeah, word, when I put 4 funny wacky icons at the end of a post, you know I'm cutting up, in this case giggling at a certain 'high volume' guy. :lol: