ROTFL

"We're used to rolling with the punches, so we did our best anyway," muttered vocalist Warrel Dane, fighting off pneumonia at a local homeless shelter. "When they said we had to use [Queensryche/Dokken producer] Kelly Gray, we were all a little skeptical because we'd never worked with him before. But he actually took a pretty 'hands-off' approach to our sessions - so hands-off, in fact, that we just called him from a pay phone in the parking lot, and if he was home and not too busy, he'd give us some advice, or listen to a few seconds of a song before hanging up on us."

:lol:

:tickled: I saw this when I was looking for reviews of EoR actually, A long while ago.. good stuff. So WD, How was that homeless shelter? Did they supply you with the cardboard saying "Will sing for food"? :p ;)

Nahhhh,BS on this story.
I don't believe the shelter part but
bad mouthing Kelly in one interview
and talking him up in another is a typical
WD move!

It's totally true, my friend's brother's cousin was at her hairdresser the other day and she overheard the lady next to her telling her stylist that she'd heard it from the homeless guy at her freeway exit who was at the shelter with WD. She was all like "No Way", and this other lady's like "Way", and she gave the dude a dollar and half a sandwich, so it MUST be truel!

o_O