Round 1: Least favorite Opeth album cover art

Round 1: Least favorite Opeth album cover art

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rahan

Mar 3, 2004
Montreal, Canada
Hey guys,

This was probably done in the past but since there are so many new members to the forum, I'm curious to see the outcome.

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Which Opeth album cover art is your LEAST favorite ?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

1- Orchid
2- Morningrise
3- My Arms Your Hearse
4- Still Life
5- Blackwater Park
6- Deliverance
7- Damnation

Cheers :kickass:

Uhhh that's a hard one, but I'd go with Orchid. I mean in no way do I hate the artwork, just the least favorite. Beautiful flowers though, I'd buy some for Mikael and we could walk down the beach, or something....k I'll just stop.

Demoke said:
Brian, the guy at your sig is disturbing...

btw, the least favourite is the MAYH one

:lol:

yeah, MAYH isn't that impressive either, but I voted BWP, because you can kind of feel the story in the cover art, relating to the concept MAYH, but BWP is just..nothing haha.

BWP or MAYH.
Voted for MAYH.
Although now that I looked at it that way, I'd retract my vote and give it for BWP :p

Well i cant understand why people dont like the MAYH cover.. it represents the flair of the musik, you know when im trying to get into the lyrics, i imagine some kind of nature/flair/environment just a presented on that cover.. i really dont like orchids, you know a flower seems a bit empty. i really like blackwater parks cover, i think its one of my favourites at all!

after hearing that mikael said the orchid was supposed to represent the beautiful and softer parts of their music and the black was supposed to represent the dark and heavy side, i couldn't pick orchid as my least favourite because that is all very fitting. I went with MAYH, just because at first i never knew what the hell it was, and when i found out, i didnt really care. Never was too impressed with it.