Roy The Reaper bobblehead

TheSleepingDrummer

Senior Reaper
Dec 15, 2007
Lake Bodom
productinfo.cfm

Children Of Bodom's upcoming cover album "Skeletons In The Closet", scheduled to be released September 23rd, is now available for pre-ordering in our official webstore HateWear! Our special bundle includes a super exclusive, 7 inch (approx 17,8cm) tall bobblehead Roy The Reaper! Only a very limited quantity of Roys is available so be sure to place your order soon!

What does everybody think?

If it had been a present if you ordered the album I may have considered taking it as it is indeed a rare thing, but there's no way I'm paying 20€ for that plus the expensive shipping HateWear has and the too long delivery time they have.

They should start making really big wall curtains of the first 3 album covers and sell them for 50e. They'd be cheap to make and everyone would kill to get them. Once again I'm not a marketing designer for COB.

Trash.
But tbh his fingers and the gravestones are kinda cute. Well I guess if kids are paying money for action figures they´ll also pay for sth like that. I bet you´d have to pay shipping costs for a packet, which are absolutely ridiculous.

Never liked Roy teh reaper much. The reaper is not supposed to have a face, or at least its a scull. Always thought that Roy guy was a bit gay'ish :rolleyes:

Never liked Roy teh reaper much. The reaper is not supposed to have a face, or at least its a scull. Always thought that Roy guy was a bit gay'ish :rolleyes:

You only need to look at his little finger in SW and the way he holds his hand in Skeletons :lol:

That figure looks ridiculous and it's way too expensive for me.. And still I'd like to order it. :p But honestly 20€ for that, no way! But I don't know, it's still somehow pretty nice.

Fuck that I will never have that much money to waist :D