Royal Hunt live DVD/playing Progpower

Nov 12, 2002
www.metalasylum.net
So I got the DVD and its really good. The performance is really tight and the band sounds great. John West is really one of the top shelf vocalists out there. This band really would do well at a headlining spot at ProgPower with their mix of the AOR, power and progressive metals.
anyone else's thoughts?
Here check out some audio samples here www.myspace.com/114288581 in the Metal Asylum blogs.

l agree with you...l love some Royal Hunt & l've hawked for them at previous PPs...John West is argueably a top 10 vocalist on the scene today. But, their M.O. of show & tour cancellations make them a scary proposition for a promoter. l'm hoping to see them while l'm over here in Europe somewhere.

John West's vocals are mind-blowing at times. I prefer his other band Artension as opposed to Royal Hunt though. Phoenix Rising...wow.

Since some people don't know Glenn's thoughts on Royal Hunt, he has said in other posts that basically they won't be invited. I think they would be a great choice, but it looks like it won't happen.

I really don't like any of Royal Hunt's material with John... in contrast, I think his solo material and the Artension stuff is awesome.

Not to mention Andre Andersen can go eat a dick for what he did to D.C.

I really don't like any of Royal Hunt's material with John... in contrast, I think his solo material and the Artension stuff is awesome.

Not to mention Andre Andersen can go eat a dick for what he did to D.C.
:OMG: