Rr

Dude the way the time works is like this if one person listens for one hout i get 1 hour of listnig time but if 20 people listen for one hour i get 20 hours of listning time right now we are sitting at about 800 hours of listning time for this month.Lst month we hit 1800 listning hours i really want to hit 2000 this month but its not looking so good...

Yeah, I've got two computers here at home (I moved out of the dorms a few days ago) and I was thinking maybe I could leave both of them on Rapture Radio. I can't do it 24/7 but it would still be quite a few hours. I'll leave this computer on it for sure though as long as I can. Dude, this girl I know went to the In Flames (with killswitch and as i lay dying) show in San Diego last night and her car got stolen...ouch. I saw them when they played in LA two days ago....man they get trendier each time I see them, haha. CIndy paid for my ticket, THANK YOU CINDY!!!

CINDY NEVER PAYS FOR ANYTHING FOR ME........................Dude that sucks about that gils car that why I live in Oklahomie no one steals here I leave my doors unlocked hoping for Latex clad Nuns to rape me.Yes dude if you can do that with the computers kick fuckin ass!As for them getting trendy,It is sucj a shame what fame does to people!

damn between UM and my cable modem being shit i'm having a hell of a time here. here's the tracklist to F.I.D Wes

Fuck I'm Dead / Bring on the Dead
Label: Razorback Records
Year: 2001 Track Title1.Twist of Death 2.A Fraction Off Death 3.Army of Hermaphrodites 4.Burnt to an Absolute Crisp 5.My Feral Fucktoy 6.Colon Commando 7.Delicious Dolop 8.Fucking the Fetus 9.Skull Fucked 10.Shopfront Whore 11.Jeffrey Dahmer's Cookbook 12.Picked Member 13.Shotgun Facelift 14.Barefoot and Shit Faced 15.Violet 16.Inject Me with Aids 17.Slowly Raped with a Chainsaw 18.Toilet Tantalizers 19.Spray Me with Fecal Matter 20.Licky Webster 21.Fuck... I'm Dead 22.A Fraction Off Death (live) 23.Licky Webster (live)

October Tide - Sightless playing! My favorite song by them!!:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: