• Im a man and i wear pink shorts

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

wullief

Macho Pimp Stud
Oct 18, 2002
Glasgow, Scotland
Visit site
Dear members of the board i am putting up this poll to see what people think is the best rough and tumble game. put up your comments as to why you think they are the hardest game. By hardest i dont mean its a complicated game to understand i mean the guys that do it are well hard.

Rugby gets my vote. Reason being its much more physical and aggressive than american football and more a contact sport than aussie rules.

rugby union by far,no fucking headgear no big padding just pure fucking aggression for 80 minutes,the players in american football may as well have a cup of tea in between moves... so so boring!!!!

I said American, but when I see Aussie Rules on Fox Sports sometimes, I'm like damn those guys are knuts. Crazy, hard hitting game. Wish I knew more about it.

sorry nafnikufesin that gets lumped in with american rules its all the same game i.e. padding downs etc except different scoring rules. Sorry good sir its a close derivative of nfl rules. just like union and league are close derivatives.

darbys dad aussie rules from what i can gather are the following you can run with the ball but must bounce it every so often dont know the frequency. catch the ball on a pass you get a mark and get relief from opposing players. catch the ball in the scoring area you get to go for the goal. the posts have three scoring areas in the middle you get five points either side of middle you get a point. aussie fans want to sort that out. oh its played on a cricket field.

ha! rugby union is by far and away the toughest of these games!
mauls, rucks and scrums.
just pure manpower against manpower, no stop start like the others, and especially rugby league they might as well call that puff rugby!!!
fekkin stop every time they get tackled and what is it 6 tackles and its a scrum?
rugby union all the way!!!

and for those of you not aware of the game or have never really seen it the rugby world cup is currently being played in australia. Tomorrow sees potentially one of the games of the tournament, England vs South Africa.(kick off 8pm local time)
I for one will be glued to the tv for the duration.

wullief said:
sorry nafnikufesin that gets lumped in with american rules its all the same game i.e. padding downs etc except different scoring rules. Sorry good sir its a close derivative of nfl rules. just like union and league are close derivatives.

darbys dad aussie rules from what i can gather are the following you can run with the ball but must bounce it every so often dont know the frequency. catch the ball on a pass you get a mark and get relief from opposing players. catch the ball in the scoring area you get to go for the goal. the posts have three scoring areas in the middle you get five points either side of middle you get a point. aussie fans want to sort that out. oh its played on a cricket field.
They bounce it every time they cross a hash mark.