Rumour has it that Anthrax...

They seemed to be indicating they'd be back before Christmas, I was planning on probably seeing Maiden twice, Anthrax would obviously be good support, but I'd prefer ANOTHER headline tour for the mighty Thrax

I read the Scott wanted this too. I saw them tour together in 1991, great show, saw it twice :D Although, Anthrax headlining is always a better idea. :D

I'm starting to feel that seeing Anthrax support is better than seeing them play on their own. It's fucking wierd. When they support, everyone in the crowd goes nuts but when they go on their own, there are small turnouts and not many people going nuts. I love to go nuts at the shows.

AlexStomp said:
I'm starting to feel that seeing Anthrax support is better than seeing them play on their own. It's fucking wierd. When they support, everyone in the crowd goes nuts but when they go on their own, there are small turnouts and not many people going nuts. I love to go nuts at the shows.

I think if they get just enough time, it is cool to see them open as they have something to prove as it isn't completely THEIR audience like it is when they headline.:hotjump:

The last time these two toured in north america I ordered tickets and they cancelled the show. Bastards, it was the last time I know of that Anthrax even attempted to play in my province.

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
I'd go for anthrax and leave before maiden come on

[color=#aoeooa]Are you nuts? Maiden are one of the best if not THE best live metal band in the world. There's no disputing that. Even if you don't like Maiden you should see them live if you have the chance.

But Anthrax and Iron Maiden would be brilliant. Pity Maiden hasn't come down here since 1992 and Anthrax never have :([/color]

anvil said:
...will be supporting Maiden on the UK tour in December. Does this seem likely?

I heard that rumor. It is Maidens last big tour. They probably wont be coming back to the US anytime soon. I hope Thrax does get to open for them in Europe, that would be awsome. I saw Anthrax/Maiden years ago, and it was a great show.