Rusel Allen solo cd announced on IOM

Anyone taking Pre-orders NOW?!?!?

I DEFF gotta hear this.

I remember way back, i mean WAY back, when Russ' solo CD was a rumor, that it would be like Bluesy, and not really metal. Can anyone confirm the genre of this disc?

Great!
I remember way back, i mean WAY back, when Russ' solo CD was a rumor, that it would be like Bluesy, and not really metal. Can anyone confirm the genre of this disc?

That would be my guess as well. Kind of bluesy and slightly country oriented. A back to his roots thing.

Yes! Thank GOD there's finally light at the end of the tunnel! This is one of my most anticipated albums EVER!

I wish there was more info, such as:
Does he do the guitar playing? Are there guests artists? Did he do all the song writing? and of COURSE, What does it sound like?

I too am hoping for a bluesy-soulful effort rather than a metal album. Because in that vein I think he's simply THE BEST EVER! Funny, it wasn't til I first saw him live that I the Paul Rodgers influence smacked me over the head! Now I hear it all over! (but still, especially in his live singing)

Lady, I'm so JEALOUS that you've actaully HEARD SOME!

......one copy for the car, one for the boom box on the fridge, one for the stereo, one for each of the kids. Ho Ho Ho.

All JAX can say is "pretty diverse". JAX, YOU'RE TORTURING US !!!!!!!! :yow:

Yeah I see on the Inside Out Music site that his album is released on November 9th and that it is called "Atomic Soul". Although I am not AS excited as others due to the fact that the new SyX album is listed as 2005.... :(

Oh well just have to wait longer. I am a little more interested in Pinnella's solo album, any news on the release of that one?

JAX!!!! (I whine) I'm so envious that you've heard it already!! *cries* lol. I agree with Pharaoh.. You should have been a dominatrix queen because youre really good with the torture

*laughs* well, the band trusts me to keep my mouth shut, so sometimes there's only so much I can say..go check the "info leak" thread tho, Russ did give me some more info to pass along. :)