Rush fans must see

The government just told off all ISP's in the country for not providing adaquit (sp?) broadband access, thats my excuse.

EDIT: O yea new forum policy..........How come this vids here then, so we arent allowed to talk about downloading Opeth shows, but we are able to download other bands stuff?

Thanks for the link. I love that whole freaking album. My friend and I used to jam that song a lot when we were first learning the guitar and still in high school.

I wish they'd done that video to Subdivisions instead. That one is all Peart.

wow!!!
imagine... You come form your foken 12h workshift, where you had to do work of 3 men, since they are all on vocation... drink amost whole bottle of wine... seen Rush - 19900308 - Twisted Perception (1st) [DVD] bootleg and thought that You should watch this Rush video You downloaded today... o_O o_O o_O
:loco: :kickass: :puke:

ZeDzEdZeD said:
wow!!!
imagine... You come form your foken 12h workshift, where you had to do work of 3 men, since they are all on vocation... drink amost whole bottle of wine... seen Rush - 19900308 - Twisted Perception (1st) [DVD] bootleg and thought that You should watch this Rush video You downloaded today... o_O o_O o_O
:loco: :kickass: :puke:

:kickass: