Rush Password for This saturdays ticketmaster sale

Metal 99

Sep 15, 2006
Hey if anyone hears of a Rush internet password for saturday's internet sale post it. If i hear about it first i will post it as well. most likely they will have one..

:headbang:

Screw that tickets go on sale tomorrow for me =p Sadly at 10am... when I'll be on a flight. So no early ticket purchase for me =(

Screw that tickets go on sale tomorrow for me =p Sadly at 10am... when I'll be on a flight. So no early ticket purchase for me =(

But they go on sale Sat morning at 10 through ticketmaster. i'm like you screw that one tomorrow they are never no good anyway.:headbang:

Yeah, the Internet pre-sale (through MusicToday, and the link to it from Rush.com was fux0red) for the Atlanta show starts tomorrow morning at 10am. Great timing.......not.

We'll probably just settle for lawn seats anyway. The venue just doesn't seem allllll that big.

Last I checked, tix for this were $89 each, with no difference noted for lawn or reserved seats. I can't remember what we paid last time, but it wasn't nearly that much.

Here's a working link: http://www.rush.musictoday.com/

--Mike

For the Jones Beach pre-sale last week, Music Today only put the front two (most expensive) sections of seats on sale. I waited for the Ticketmaster onsale and got the less expensive ones. Seems like Music Today is doing this at other venues as well.

Steph

But they go on sale Sat morning at 10 through ticketmaster. i'm like you screw that one tomorrow they are never no good anyway.:headbang:

I snagged a couple from the presale today. They seem to be pretty good seats (I think) but this is a brand new venue, so I have no idea. Good grammar BTW.

I tried for "Pit" tickets, but even at 10:01 they were already gone. (Lesson: pre-reg first with MusicToday to save some time?)
I got two Orch tickets -- I don't think they were selling lawn at all, as noted above -- but I have no idea if they're close or far away.

If they're far away, I'll sell 'em on Craigslist and pick up lawn tickets instead. Most of my friends couldn't afford $89 each anyway (206.50 for both, with fees), and we'll probably just set up a base-camp on the lawn like at the last Rush show. Ahh, fun times. :)

$89 was a bit much for me for Rush. I'm going to take my chances with the regular sale on Saturday. We did that last time and got decent seats. Worst case, we'll join the party on the lawn w/ Pellaz & crew. :)

--Mike

$89 was a bit much for me for Rush. I'm going to take my chances with the regular sale on Saturday. We did that last time and got decent seats. Worst case, we'll join the party on the lawn w/ Pellaz & crew. :)

--Mike

I had previously established an $80 per ticket max on whether I'd purchase actual seats, or settle for lawn seats. The $89 includes the parking charge, which was why I decided to get them. (Besides, I can use my tax prebate to pay for them later. :lol: )

Still have no idea exactly where my seats are. If anyone out there sees a 'real' seating chart, with rows marked, let me know.

FTM, I have no idea yet how much lawn tickets are. $45? Are they posted on TicketBastard yet? (They weren't on Tuesday.)