RUSSELL ALLEN And JORN LANDE: New Song 'Come Dream With Me' Available For Streaming

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Jorn Lande (MASTERPLAN, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN) and Russell Allen (SYMPHONY X, ADRENALINE MOB) will release the fourth ALLEN / LANDE collaborative album, "The Great Divide", on October 17 in Europe and October 21 in North America via Frontiers Records. The CD was produced by Timo Tolkki (TIMO TOLKKI'S AVALON, STRATOVARIUS) and features the following track listing:01. Come Dream With Me02. Down From The Mountain03. In The Hands Of Time04. Solid Ground05. Lady Of Winter06. Dream About Tomorrow07. Hymn To The Fallen08. The Great Divide09. Reaching For The Stars10. BittersweetThe song "Come Dream With Me" can be streamed at Frontiers' SoundCloud page.ALLEN / LANDE's previous albums were written and produced by Swedish guitarist/songwriter Magnus Karlsson (PRIMAL FEAR, STARBREAKER, LAST TRIBE).The third ALLEN / LANDE collaborative CD was released in November 2010 via Frontiers. Entitled "The Showdown", the CD was mixed by Achim Köhler (PRIMAL FEAR, SINNER, SILENT FORCE).In a February 2012 interview with Rock Sins, Allen was asked if it was likely that he would ever do anything else with Lande in the future. "Maybe tour," he said. "I don't know if we're going to do another record. I think we should tour first and get to know each other and all that good stuff and see if we've got something. I think it would be fun. I don't know what he's up to. We don't talk, we have no relationship, really, so I don't know what he's up to, but I think it would be a good idea for some touring. I do like doing records with him, because it's easy, the songs are great and his voice is great, and I always look forward to doing it. 'It's Allen and Lande time' [laughs], so I can just get in the studio and do my thing and it's a lot of fun. But there's nothing currently on the slate coming up that I know of. We finished our contract run with that, and I haven't talked to Frontiers about it."
allenlandegreatdividecd.jpg

More...