Russian Review

Darkmatter said:
Found this by chance. http://www.darkside.ru/reviews/album.phtml?id=3993

9/10 not bad! If someone knows Russian and can translate it would be appreciated.

The review is fairly fresh, from July of this year.

Awesome, Vince! Can't wait to get a hold of it. Here is the best translation I could get on line at Alta Vista (we use this a lot to translate all of our foreign reviews, but it still leaves you guessing) The 9 out of 10 means way more than anything it says! Nice work :headbang:

Prototype Russian Review:

"Well, then to the regiment of progressivshchikov arrived. Here is it, what it does not be sufficient to the notorious Dream Theater: the powerful wall of sound, normal vocalist, solo- party on the guitars. Sufficiently talented children, play well and composer talent also is located. In this work there is no large quantity of abstruse losses, than so love to sin the pillars of progressiva. Beautiful solo, rigid riffy, which do not drive in melodizm, pleasant vokal - distinguishing features of group. In the musical material is felt the influence of such groups as Death, Metallica, Dream Theater and others. I will express, probably the opinion of many listeners both in Russia and in entire peace: this group is one of the good on the progressive scene. I recommend to the hearing to the amateurs both of progressiva, tresha and simply amateurs grow prettier music, not squeezed by the stylistic framework (to the the koim I I add itself). Each will find for itself something its."

Awesome New Forum!

Later,

Mike

Whassup!!!
Here's a translation that my friend Yuriy helped out with:

Well, an addition to the legion of progressive musicians has arrived. Here is that notorious Dream Theater lacks: a powerful wall of sound, the proper vocalist, solo-party on guitars. Talented enough people play well, and have composer's talent too. Distinctive features of the group are great solos, rigid riffs, not hammering melody, and pleasant vocals. In the musical material, you can feel the influence of such groups as Death, Metallica, Dream Theater, and others. I shall express, probably the opinion of many listeners in Russia, and all over the world as well: the given group is one of the best on a progressive stage. I recommend it to listen for fans of progressive, thrash, and simply fans of good music that have not been constrained by style frameworks. Everyone will find for him or herself something your own.

Thanks for your assistance Yuriy!

Later