Sörskogan

Korlich

So Judah fucked it up
Jul 28, 2003
Århus, Denmark
As most fans of Dan should know he participated in a group called Sörskogan a while back. As many others I´m aware of the track "Mordet i grottan", but I´ve also been told that that was not the only track being recorded, infact 3 more tracks have been recorded.

If this is true what´s happened to the rest of the tracks? (maybe you can answer this Dan?)

if we're speaking of mordet i grottan...then it's only fair to ask where the hell did the opeth forum disappear? you know since Mikael Akerfeldt is singing on the track and sampled a piece of it into one of opeth's songs and yada yada you know the story.

Definetly would suck!
I Really don't see the problem, It's good publicity.
anyway enough about opeth
where can i find other sorskogan tracks

It's Sörskogen - Mordet i grottan and nothing else.

As far as I know there was never any other tracks made.

Aaron A. said:
It's a great song. I'm pretty sure it's the only one they ever did, though, tragically.

It most have been a fake rumor then:erk:

Oh wellI hope they release some other tracks in the future then (I know that´s pretty surely not gonna happen bu one can always hope...)

L0bster said:
Mike recorded two more songs, not with dan though, at some other place, and they probably aren't available on the net, or anywhere for that matter

Maybe they are in his house....... Okay, someone must break into his house and get them. Who's up for it?

Be careful not to wake up Melinda.Baby cry is worse than any alarm for a common thief.

Mikael måske ser ud lige en hyggelig svensk menneskene,men han kunne få has på jer.

I hope I said it right.

^ Almost, you got this part completely right ",men han kunne få has på jer."

The correct sentence would be: "Mikael ser måske ud som et hyggeligt svensk menneske, men han kunne få has på jer"

BTW: where did you learn to write Danish I´m impressed it´s a hard language to learn.

A friend I met in the army(he lived in Denmark for 2 years) and some internet automatic translators.
I hardly know anything in danish, maybe in a few years i'll take the time to learn the language.
These internet translators are shit!

Korlich said:
BTW: where did you learn to write Danish I´m impressed it´s a hard language to learn.

No it´s not. Not for me at least, but I´m from Iceland so perhaps it doesn´t count. :D

Men... er du fra Danmark, eller hvad?