Sabbath #6 Winner..........

Well well well another show has passed and I know the suspence is killing you.
So here are the results and thanks to everyone who voted and cangrats to all of the bands.
Chainsnap = 4
Horde of Worms = 6
Stryke 9 = 5
Apahasia = 8
Ancestral Legacy = 8
Acrimony = 6
DorEterna = 9
Mariati and the Sith = 7
The Psyche Project = 9
Monument = 9
Two time winner BRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = 9.5
Ok congrats to Brave for winning their second week in a row last week will be the last week Brave can win as 3 weeks is the limit.I hope Brave will put the Rapture Sabbath banner up on their page i sent them last week after they won.
Keep your eyes on the forum for the list of bands for next week the show is gonna kill I promise!

Thanks to everyone who voted for us!! Wes... I am going to try and get that banner up, but it takes our web guy a while to do updates.

Scott
Brave

wesjaques said:
So here are the results and thanks to everyone who voted and cangrats to all of the bands.
Chainsnap = 4
Horde of Worms = 6
Stryke 9 = 5
Apahasia = 8
Ancestral Legacy = 8
Acrimony = 6
DorEterna = 9
Mariati and the Sith = 7
The Psyche Project = 9
Monument = 9
Ok congrats to Brave for winning their second week in a row last week will be the last week Brave can win as 3 weeks is the limit.I hope Brave will put the Rapture Sabbath banner up on their page i sent them last week after they won.
Keep your eyes on the forum for the list of bands for next week the show is gonna kill I promise!

Hey Wes Thank you very much for playing our track When Angels Fall this wonderful evening and thax to all the listeners that voted for DorEterna and the other bands.

Never expected 9 out of 10 but then again thakx very much for all the listeners support and Rapture:worship:

CAN I SEE SOME BIG FUCKING HORNS :headbang: FOR RAPTURE RADIO AND WES .

Keep Metal Alive :headbang:

wesjaques said:
Chainsnap = 4
Horde of Worms = 6
Stryke 9 = 5
Apahasia = 8
Ancestral Legacy = 8
Acrimony = 6
DorEterna = 9
Mariati and the Sith = 7
The Psyche Project = 9
Monument = 9