Sacred Steel covers Jag Panzer

Briody

Jan 22, 2002
www.jagpanzer.com
German metallers Sacred Steel have covered 'Generally Hostile' on thier new album 'Hammer of Destruction'.

I haven't heard this, but Sacred Steel are very cool so I'm looking forward to it.

Mark

Saw one of their "Hammer of Destruction" Release Party Shows a couple of days ago.( Great Billing BTW,with Vicious Rumours :headbang: and Beyond Fear )Unfortunately they didn't play "Generally Hostile".Wanted to buy the album yesterday,but it wasn't a good offer ( about $18 ).I will tell you about the song as soon i have it.
For those who are interested,here is their newest Video clip. Sacred Steel - Maniacs of Speed

I heard it and think they did a great job,and Gerrit didn't "ruin the vocals" :rolleyes: Why does everyone have to pick on Gerrit's vocals they sound Great to me and they really fit the music.

It's not a surprise that SS cover JP song 'cause they like to do a cover of great Metal bands(Omen also) It's obviously that Gerrit can't sung like Harry but his voice don't bother me and I'm a big SS fan!

Saw one of their "Hammer of Destruction" Release Party Shows a couple of days ago.( Great Billing BTW,with Vicious Rumours :headbang: and Beyond Fear )Unfortunately they didn't play "Generally Hostile".Wanted to buy the album yesterday,but it wasn't a good offer ( about $18 ).I will tell you about the song as soon i have it.
For those who are interested,here is their newest Video clip. Sacred Steel - Maniacs of Speed

Eurgh, the singer looks like a right goon, I don't really like his voice either.