Sad News....

Grumble Grumble

We die We all...
Oct 29, 2006
Saginaw,Michigan, USA
Yes we are splitting up,there is no more time for all of us,as everyone are extremely buissy. But there has been some killer 16 years or so :)
See you next time with mayhem or dimmu,and those bands not likely split up any time soon ,)
Cheers and all the best!
-Jan

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=9b904563-a662-447f-851c-3a672241282b

So yea apparently arcturus have broken up...that really fucking sux, i just discover these guys in like november and now this shit :cry:

To quote the great Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Just one album more... other than Sideshow Symphonies. :(

I actually find sideshow symphonies to be pretty damn good, it took some gettin used to (mainly on the vocals) but all in all its a solid album. BUT the sham mirrors is far superior. Either way deeply sad news, i picked up the dvd shipwrecked in oslo a while back and was eagerly waiting to see em live...guess it aint happenin :(

That's pretty lame. I was excited that Simen joined, guess it was destined to be short lived after all. Liked Sideshow Symphonies, but I agree that The Sham Mirrors was indeed a far superior cd. Are there any other cool bands that Simen currently sings in (besides Dimmu Borgir and Lamented Souls)?

I said it once today, and I'll say it again, "no garm no arcturus."