sad news...

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
..............i got a job......i start tomorrow........an office job........at a construction company.............:cry: .......no no no this is a GOOD thing......:cry: ........:lol: i'll still be able to drop by here on my lunch break maybe.

it's a good gig though. i don't have to dress up, i can just go in jeans and my skinless sweatshirt, and i can eat and drink anything i want, ANYTHING............yes, i can get DRUNK on the job.

yes.. jobs are sad news.. but bills need to be paid.. cds to be bought.

sounds like you made out good though! freedoms like those are what are keeping me at my current job for so long :D

....concert tix to be bought.....honda preludes to be bought....hahahaa, that reminds me. GODDAMMIT i missed nile, dark tranquillity, napalm death, the berserker and strapping young lad last night!!!!!:cry: i totally forgot about it and couldn't find anyone at the last minute to go with, so then i was gonna go to someone's house to see a friends band play but they never got in touch with me so i spent the evening at the laundromat getting hit on by druggies. "hey babe, you smoke weed?"

OH NO! Of all the shows to be missed!!!!

fortunately they're not coming here until february... 12 I think

there is no possible way I will miss SYL .. it just can't happen... :p

cool man... that show is gonna be damn good ..

and I have a feeling, that it won't be crowded as hell, like the opeth show surely will be

Originally posted by En Vind Av Sorg
Im going to the Nile/Berzerker/darkt tranquility/napalm death/strapping young lad concert on the 12 at Jaxxs.

Same \m/ (><) \m/

Look for some tiny guy that looks like that stupid chester guy from linkin park,.,.,.,.lol.,.,i'll be the only 125lb guy moshing there.,.

ouch. why you gotta diss on gwen? id do her. well, back in the day when they first started gettin popular i woulda. she tries to dress all ghetto or whatever now and looks fuckin stupid.
-neal

"Funny guy"
Yeah, I know. My bad, I just thought that the pic looked like the guy from linking park. Now I know who that is, it's that girl from No....Doubt. Maybe you'd do her neal, but I wouldn't do that slut.

I believe the correct abbreviation is AR, and I don't even have a sister, but if I did, I wouldn't fuck her because to me, that is disgusting. Now, if someone wishes to do that, then that is their decision not mine, but I am going to make fun of them for doing it, like I do by stating my location.

And what if you do have a sister but you don't know about it cause she was born before you were and your parents gave her up for adoption without telling you anything about her and you end up hooking up with her and having wild sex and then marrying her.