sadly, the first thing i thought when this happened was "I GOTTA POST THIS!"

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
i was on the subway this morning (about 30 minutes ago) and this group of kids with 4 adults got on (about 15 boys) and they were from this place called 'mission connect' which is this religious group. (they all had t-shirts that said this and something about hayes barton something or other with a jesus face on it)
so they're just standing around on the train and it gets to 14th street and i get up to leave and the weirdo adult chaperone or whatever says to me "the boys think you are the picture of god's righteousness!" and i was like "I KNOW RIGHT???" and i burst out laughing.

GOD LOVES ME GUYS.

the best part was when i said 'I KNOW RIGHT?' and they all were thinking pshhh bitch please (but religious people don't say that stuff)

no they were missionaries, they were probably going to the bronx or harlem to do some outreach work or paint a house or feed a crackhead or something.
the kids were all like 15-16 i think.

actually i should be honest, what the best part is is this: i felt like CRAP this am. like, i look all rough around the edges and i feel like hell and then a bunch of teenage boys really drive it home.

xfer said:
they probably prayed for you like mad when you left! god was all like "wtf did i just receive a dozen prayers for amanda for all at once?!"
trophy.jpg

also, i heard on the news this morning that deion sanders got sued by this car repairman who charged him $4000 for fixing his car. deion paid $1500 because he said that's what Jesus told him to pay. The judge found in favor of deion, saying that he'd paid enough. So it pays to listen to Jesus.