Sadus.....April Tour Planned & Inferno Festival Confirmed...!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Well, yes...it's true. Come see us in Oslo on April 9th at the Inferno Festival...!!!
We tried to get some shows in Scandinavia around this time period to coincide with the festival. But there seems to be too much similar activity in the area at the same time. We'll save our 'real' Scandinavian tour for later in the year. We're working on shows in another part of Europe, but there's nothing booked yet, so nothing to speak on for that just yet.
We're really psyched to come to Norway - our first time for Sadus playing in any part of Scandinavia! Well, if you don't count the one show on the 1991 tour we played in South Western Denmark...
Come see us at the Inferno Festival! Tell a friend! Tell an enemy! Get your ass to the show and enojy some brutal metal. We will be there.
SDG

For some reason they have an adversion to playing in America. :mad:

They've only played the Bay Area once in the last half dozen years and where do you think they're from. :guh:

Definitely NOT fair

xenophobe said:
For some reason they have an adversion to playing in America. :mad:

They've only played the Bay Area once in the last half dozen years and where do you think they're from. :guh:

Definitely NOT fair
that's not true. They've played more than once in 6 years in the bay area.

OfficerNice said:
that's not true. They've played more than once in 6 years in the bay area.
They played TOTT.........and a show at the SF Pound......and Chuck came up and did one song(only live performance so far).......off their Suicide Shift.....
I was the Sadus Light man that night.........great hometown show!.....Bay Area just RULES!

Deadly Embrace said:
They played TOTT.........and a show at the SF Pound......and Chuck came up and did one song(only live performance so far).......off their Suicide Shift.....
I was the Sadus Light man that night.........great hometown show!.....Bay Area just RULES!
Can't wait to see them play again, they are one of the best to me. It is amazing they have a pretty big following in Europe. I hope to see them play in the Bay before they head out.

I think we need a warmup gig, maybe opening up for Exodus or something like that.

Deadly Embrace said:
And if you're talking 6 years, you're also talking about a show or two
at Club Kaos in Fremont. I think it was Fremont.
They played there around the time Elements of Anger was released.
Was that November 97? Something like that?
There's one more...was it Maritime?

OfficerNice said:
And if you're talking 6 years, you're also talking about a show or two
at Club Kaos in Fremont. I think it was Fremont.
They played there around the time Elements of Anger was released.
Was that November 97? Something like that?
There's one more...was it Maritime?

You were at the DEATH show at the Maritime Hall... SADUS opened. I saw you there. It was in December 1998 I think...

Testament Legions said:
You were at the DEATH show at the Maritime Hall... SADUS opened. I saw you there. It was in December 1998 I think...
That's right!!!!!!! TL Owns! :worship: ...Lower Ballroom at the Maritime.
It was 12/98. Sound of Perseverance tour. They were playing on
my Bday! I knew there was one more! Those lines for the bar were hella
llllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggg.
There was some drinkin that night! ;) ...no wonder I couldn't place it:loco:
I cant believe I couldnt place that....I'm gettin....old.....

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Deadly Embrace said:
Yes, I forgot about TOTT... saw that.. was at the Pound...

What other shows in recent memory have they played in the Bay though? None that I was ever aware of.

Testament Legions said:
Oh, okay, so it's been two shows in the last 5 years, 3 in the last six. Call me crazy :loco:

xenophobe said:
Oh, okay, so it's been two shows in the last 5 years, 3 in the last six. Call me crazy :loco:

and as I said in my post above, they played at Kaos once or twice as well.