SADUS to support EXODUS 9/13

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Sadus have announced that they will support EXODUS, next month on Sept. 13 th at the SF Pound. This will be the bands first
show in more than 1 year(TOTT 8/11). They will then do some European dates later in September with CANNIBAL CORPSE...

I gotta fly back from Dallas that night, wondering if making the show is worth stopping in SF, getting to the gig, sleeping in a rental car outside the Pound, and fly home in the morning. Gotta try to keep my streak active...

I'm there, assuming no United fuckups.

My bro joins in too, at least now I got a ride home rather than waiting for the AM flight.

This is my call to Sadus to play Crutch at the show, best damn song they wrote. I read (somewhere) that they will play mostly off their newer albums. That'll be Elements of Anger...

No more pain -- hard every way... Crutch!

Thrasher

I saw most of you all there, although I damn near didn't make the gig. Sadus and Crutch!!! -- they played a fine set.

I've heard of Suicide Shift and knew CB was on throat. I don't know what I heard that night, that was so cool to hear Chuck again. That one song they played was excellent, if I could only get my hands on some of their material...

Exodus didn't sound the same, for some reason. Although this time I could hear 'Throwing Down' better than at the Miner's Foundry. Souza told me they are almost done with 'the heaviest fuckin song Exodus has ever written', but damn if I can remember the title! It'll come to me with sobriety.

Thrasher

I don't think Exodus has sounded the same since Paul passed. That was a sad day...

I remember that night very well... Played a show with Dopesick and Legion Victorius ( a friend's band that shared a studio with Exodus)...

It was pretty tough hearing that Paul was in the hospital... having BSed with him a number of times... and the news the next day was even worse. :cry: