Salutations from Terrorizer Magazine!

TerrorizerMagazine

New Metal Member
Feb 8, 2008
London, UK
www.terrorizer.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Ultimate Metal Forum users. We are Terrorizer Magazine from the UK, I'm sure (we hope) some of you have heard of us already, we have been going since 1993...!

This is a really great forum so I felt obliged to participate from time to time. I hope you will welcome us into your fold.

As a mag we cover all (worthy) genres of extreme music and metal, in fact we are at the fore-front. Terrorizer brings to the reader the future of extreme music, we stick our necks out in the name of real metal and discover the bands that become icons in the years after. We will put bands on our cover that might have only sold 300 CDs, because we believe in them. We bow to no-one and we command the absolute respect of our 'rivals'

Personally I'm a death and black metal fan primarily, and a drummer for a death metal band also. I hope those of you who were unaware of Terrorizer Magazine will check us out (I will drop in here also that we are doing a special USA deal with subscriptions very soon!)

Thanks for having us! (me)