Salutations.

ANightmaresDream

New Metal Member
Dec 4, 2010
Hello there everyone else. I am obviously new here, yet I still feel like announcing it along with the fact that I am ANightmaresDream... because I bet none of you knew that! I have no clue why I'm making my intro like this because normally I'm very serious... sorta. I also like using triple periods for dramatic pauses.

Anyway, I'm a drummer. I'm not going to try to pass myself off as an amazing drummer, but I'm getting there. When it comes to guitar, I can play a little. As a singer, I sing pretty much everything. I sing Death metal (screams), metal, rock, pop, choral, and a bunch of other things I haven't tried yet. I get a lot of requests at my school to sing pop, so I guess that's where it comes from.

My favorite genre is Melodic death metal, and folk metal. My favorite band is Wintersun, followed by The Black Dahlia Murder.

I'm trying to record a song by myself. I wish I could start, but the guitar I ordered took 7 DAYS TO PROCESS, and it's going to take ANOTHER 7 for shipping. Anticipation is killing me right now. I also ordered a Sabian B8 cymbal set along with enough hardware to go with it. Which I will be getting sooner than the guitar, even though I ordered it 5 days later. Much sense that makes.

I know you don't care about myself, but I insist on telling you anyway. I'm 14. Which is probably the part you guys will pay most attention to. I like to play videogames. Xbox360 with Xbox Live for those who won't be wondering. I also love dragons.

Both My XBL and Youtube accounts are: Ghostrider655

I've got one drum cover on youtube, but I will have more as soon as my damn cymbals come.

Anyway, I'll be seeing you around... sorta.