San Diego 2 weeks.........

spideyjg

Bass Gear Geek
Nov 14, 2005
I'm looking forward to y'all playing again. Hopefully this time no mook tosses a glass at the stage.:mad:

For those of you SoCal folks that aren't coming don't forget that Wanda will be playing with the South Coast Symphony earlier that night.

http://www.southcoastsymphony.org/

While I would like to support the symphony by the time the performance would end I'd be racing down along with Wanda for the Maidens show. If bad traffic or a sell out I'd miss the Maidens show :(

Next time there will be a symphony performance on a different night I'll make it up.

Jim

spideyjg said:
I'm looking forward to y'all playing again. Hopefully this time no mook tosses a glass at the stage.:mad:

For those of you SoCal folks that aren't coming don't forget that Wanda will be playing with the South Coast Symphony earlier that night.

http://www.southcoastsymphony.org/

While I would like to support the symphony by the time the performance would end I'd be racing down along with Wanda for the Maidens show. If bad traffic or a sell out I'd miss the Maidens show :(

Next time there will be a symphony performance on a different night I'll make it up.

Jim

I don't think there will be bad traffic by the time my concert is over (which should be around 10pm) ~ traffic is normally pretty light at that time of day. I'll probably get to Cane's by around 11pm ~that's when the girls and I normally go on.
Don't worry about trying to go to both events Jim ~ there will be other orchestra concerts in the future . :) See you at Cane's.

See you at Cane's.

You betcha. :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: play Rime, play Rime, play Rime

I'm sure there will be a future symphony show that I can make. The schedule is only listing up to the 19th.

Next one not on a Maidens night I'll be there.

Is it still a bit of an audience culture shock going from a symphony crowd to a bunch of screaming metal heads on the same night, or are you used to it now? :lol: :lol:

Jim