SANCTUARY To Release 'Refuge Denied' Prequel 'Inception' In February

Damn, that's cool I guess. I was actually hoping that this was somehow an actual new Sanctuary album that the group was keeping a tight lid on. Although I suppose that wouldn't actually be too great from a promotional standpoint.

While watching the video, I wondered if initially that stuff was supposed to be a lot of their old touring gear, and then it became obvious once "SANCTUARY" on the cases came into view. I thought it sounded really good, and also thought it sounded like it could have been something they would have recorded in the past. Then the end credits hit.

Totally random, but Netflix has a new show called The OA. Just watched a scene where these two guys are helping a teacher pack up her deceased brother's belongings, and one of the guys puts a random disc into a CD player. I was pretty amazed to hear the "Battle Angels" intro.

happy new year all...

This will be most interesting.

I still see they have the spirit in them! After all these yrs,

WHAT A U TURN - THANKS LADS FOR SPENDING THE TIME AND MONEY ON THIS PROJECT

Yeah its interesting only heard one song - WELL DONE - ...like the sinister overtones of this release ..heard the evil laughing - well tracked.
Found the GUITARING in the remastering the same no change but you can hear now the dual guitaring clearer ....! bu the drumming track seems to be RUNNIG a bit fast emm... is that an error

but all in all its crisp.