Sangli from France

Sangli

Drummber
Hello, I'm a french drummer who love Thrash, Death & Brutal Death, Grindcore and other Metal styles since near 20 years now, and I just wanted to share with you my bands throught my youtube channel (in my signature):

INSAIN : My actual Brutal Death band, melting US & European influences such as Suffocation, Morbid Angel, Decapitated, Vader... We autoproduced our first album "Spiritual Rebirth" in 2010, begining of 2012 we deal with Kaotoxin, a french label, and now we're working on our next album.

Check links below if you want to know more :devil:

There are more related videos of INSAIN on my YT channel.

DISASTER : My former Brutal Death / Grindcore band, active from 2001 to 2010, influenced by US & European bands. We autoproduced a demo called "Decline Of Humanity" in 2004, and an only album "The Battle Escalates" in 2008. On my YT channel you'll find all of them completely and other related videos, as many underground gigs. Check links below to have an idea :loco:

ABSINTHE : My former Thrash Metal with Death "touch", active from 2003 to 2008, mainly influenced by great US thrash bands. We autoproduced only one demo called "Woods Of Hell" in 2005, which you can find integrally in my YT videos, + other related videos. Check below :devil:

Thanks for reading and watching, don't fear to leave comments, I think there is matter to enjoy for extrem metal fans! :Spin:

Last edited by a moderator: